News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite Crystal Pot?

Started by StruttinGobbler3, February 20, 2020, 01:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crghss

Crystal mistress is always in my vest
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

jordanz7935

My favorite and only crystal pot is the crystal mistress. My first custom pot call! IMO, a really good glass call is a more versatile "hunting" call.

Boykin Hollow

Mine is by Lonzo.  Nothing but turkey in that call !!!

MDTOM84

David Halloran Blue Mahoe twisted sister

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

LRD

Wigsplitter

Crystal mistress or Shaffer blue mahoe crystal — both are turkey killers!!

Mossberg90MN

I own a Woodhaven Spur crystal call. Got to be honest though... I prefer the sound of my Zink slate call, it sounds more realistic to me. I know that's not the question you asked but just my opinion comparing the 2 pot calls in my vest.

jamo

wvmntnhick

I've got a Schaffer blue mahoe, Yingling, Lonzo and a Halloran. Find myself reaching for either the Yingling or Halloran. Generally, the Yingling. They all sound good but the Yingling just give me confidence I don't get with the others. Birds here just seem to respond better to it for some reason. Back home I have better luck with the CM at times. Just depends on the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickbow98

I like and run my Crystal Mistress probably the most of any of my crystal/glass calls...however,
many birds have (and still are) dying from the sounds from my Old Primos Power Crystal. Great call.
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

Beards and Hooks

I have and like the crystal mistress, twisted sister, and a crystal from Mark Cunningham or footballer on here, the one I got from footballer is a two sider with slate on the back.  I love the multiple surfaces but it hasn't seen the woods yet just got it this year.

Jroddc

Another vote for Crystal Mistress

Meadow Valley Man

My old Primos Power Crystal with a Perfection plexiglass striker is deadly.

Roost 1

Lonzo crystal over aluminum in cocobola pot followed by same in acrylic pot.