OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ceramic pot call

Started by otis, February 18, 2020, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey stew

Larry Halford ( Busters custom calls). Runs easy, looks great, reasonably priced, and you receive it fast!

Boykin Hollow

Chris O

Larry ( Buster ) Halford is great. I just posted a picture of mine. You won't be disappointed!!

BTH

Blackstone cherry pot ceramic over glass...it's no joke!
Phil 4:13

tomfooleryy

Another vote for stumpy and daybreak

va longbeard

Blackstone cherry is a good one you could get very quickly,

MAC in black limba, Daybreak in padauk and Andy Kaiser in curly maple are all great pots with varying wait times,

Have not played Larry Halford's yet got one on order or Kevin Farr's but I bet there great pots as well those guys do great work I have several of Larry's pots and for the price and quality he is tough to beat.

Good luck in finding a good one.

WaltHooksKing

kaiser kalls makes a good one.

tnanh

I have two from Stumpy. One is sycamore and I dont remember what the other one is. I play them with a Fred Cox Tulipwood striker and to my ear they are very good. But, I remind you I suck at calling but I do kill a turkey or two sometimes.

vt35mag

The stumpy sycamore for sale in the classifieds is a great one.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: coyote1 on February 19, 2020, 11:19:21 AM
It really depends on the sound you are looking for. My 3 favorites are Stumpy, Olin Humphries and Halloran.

Im with you. I did get a mahoe ceramic from Larry and in is right there with them.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

goblr77

There's several good ceramic pots out there but none are better than Stumpy's...none.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Several call makers have good ceramic pots.. just depends on your sound and what your looking for..

WaltHooksKing

Recieved Hallorans top shelf and it's a killer for sure!

TalknTurkey

How do you go about ordering one of Stumpy's ceramic pots?

Tom007

Chet is on Facebook. Dominator Calls. I just got a black Limba ceramic. Sounds fantastic, got it in less than a week. Great guy too. Comes with 2 strikers... good luck..
"Solo hunter"