Started by SS Calls, February 16, 2020, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennett

Congratulations to you both!

SS Calls

Thanks again guys, much appreciated!!!!

raywa

turkey stew

Congrats Al and Josh! You guys have been making turkey killing calls for 13 plus years and finally 'killed' the judges with an outstanding hen box!

palongbeard

Congrats Fellas !!  Well deserving !!    Always have Quila/Butternut SS box in my vest - can't wait to get my hands on one of those hen boxes ! 

vt35mag

Congrats you two!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

k4brannon

Spitten and drummen

Way to go guys. Crongrats.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Beards and Hooks

Way to go, congrats Al and Josh.

Clovis67

CONGRATULATIONS!! Awesome call makers and very impressive TEAMWORK...You guys ROCK!!
Great to see you guys win this most prestigious award...couldn't happen to more deserving and humble individuals.

KeyDett

Congratulations, you guys make some awesome calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeytider

Congrats Al and Josh. My SS walnut over poplar is always with me in the field. Well, unless it's raining!

coyote1

Congratulations to you both! It's a well deserved award. You guys make excellent calls, are great people to talk to and buy calls from.

silverspur

Congrats guy on a well deserved award. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :z-winnersmiley:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

JeffC

Congrats to you both and your families, just like a great hunt for that stubborn long beard, patience and perseverance wins out in the end. So glad I was able to get a call right before you won. I can even say I might have some of the same winning wood in my call! Great job. Looking forward to seeing some hen boxes on your site.       
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr