bear hunter

Upfold99

Congrats!!
I saw those henboxes.

Fantastic!!!!

TauntoHawk

I predict a very busy year for the shoemaker shop

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chris O

chuckward

Congratulations. Y'all definitely deserve it

SS Calls

Thanks guys, much appreciated! And, thanks for all the support from everyone who's purchased our calls over the years. It's really appreciated.

Sixes

Huge congratulations on the accomplishment!!

KYFrid

Congrats! Ya'll build great calls and its good to finally see it being recognized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

310 gauge

Great job men!!! Made a statement that's for sure !  I was fortunate to win one of your bloodwood over limba short boxes that you entered and looking forward to receiving it soon. Gonna make it real special since it was the year ya'll brought home the hardware!!!

Jfowler82

REBELYELL

Congratulations to you and Josh. Well deserved because I know you guys have put in the time and work. Glad you are finally drinking the whine after smashing a bunch of grapes.

Sir-diealot

Congratulations and great job.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

letinmfly

Way to guys!! Well deserved award for the both of you.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings