turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New John Sinclair Call

Started by raven105, February 15, 2020, 12:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raven105

I'm a sucker for shiny new things.  I've never personally owned any of John's calls but always admired his stuff. I saw his post on here about new inventory and had to pull the trigger. Within a couple of days of placing an order the call was at my door. This one is a bronzed glass/copper in a Mac ebony pot. It may be too pretty to hunt but the sound suggests otherwise.  Nice work John!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Fine looking pot call...pretty ...

bobk

Very nice looking caller. Congratulations.

sbbow

That's a good looking call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Wow. That's a beauty, but you must take it out and put some blood on it. It's the right thing to do

Good luck with it. 

drk9988

John Rocks! Nice pot! Copper soundboards are all turkey.

Sir-diealot

Congratulations on the new pot, good looking call. I really enjoyed dealing with him myself and shipping was very fast as it was for you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

JLH

That's a real beauty Travis!!

I have 1 or 3 in that same combo, but not in Macassar....it has a great sound to it, and the birds sure liked it last year too!

Sir-diealot

Forgot to mention I really like the way that copper soundboard looks underneath the glass.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Harty

outdoors

Nice call
That's my favorite combo
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field