OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Strikers

Started by neal, February 05, 2020, 09:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

Hey guys I'll have these and a few others on me plus everything I turn for Hooks in Nashville stop into the Hooks custom call booth 1533 and check out all the new stuff we've got for this year.
Looking forward to visiting with old and new friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Greg Massey

Neal , you make some awesome strikers , i guess that's why i own several of your ... thanks for what you do for us turkey hunters.

neal

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 05, 2020, 09:54:54 AM
Neal , you make some awesome strikers , i guess that's why i own several of your ... thanks for what you do for us turkey hunters.

Appreciate the kind words!! I really enjoy helping other hunters kill their birds!

Good luck to you this spring!!

Neal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Harty

Nice ones! I have a handful of your strikers as well. Enjoy Nashville !

Sir-diealot

Nice looking strikers Neal
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

SteelerFan

Gooserbat

Looks good, I'll swing by and check these out
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Big Jeremy

my go to striker, and 2 of my next top 3 are Neal's. Can't imagine finding them any better.

Gobble!

Sharp looking strikers as always!