turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turned a few

Started by callmakerman, February 01, 2020, 04:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

Glass over aluminum calls on Tuesday. I don't take orders on pots but do enjoy turning a few now and then. One pot is black& white ebony and the other is macasser ebony. Two great sounding pots. Thanks for the look.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Dang Bill....Those are stunning! :icon_thumright:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

MDTOM84

Both are beautiful and I know they sound great

Mathews.1

M,Yingling

Nice looking pots ,,, that black and white wish it was a little more available in lumber makes sweet call
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

3bailey3

1iagobblergetter

Gobbler2577

Those are really something.  Would love to hear them.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

callmakerman

Thanx for the kind replies. Never get board of running nice sounding pot. It's been hard to put these two down and I'm not a glass call guy when it comes to hunting. Mike you are correct on the ebony. Getting very hard to find in the size we need to turn pots and the B&W I have not seen since I bought this piece. The price of ebony keeps climbing as well.

Sir-diealot

Fine looking calls. At first the black& white ebony caught my eye then I started to look at that grain on the macasser ebony and like that one more now.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Harty

Awesome! Thanks for letting us see you're work

Brantleyville

Very nice Bill - Thanks for sharing. That piece of black & white ebony has some character.

sbbow

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

callmakerman

Quote from: Brantleyville on February 01, 2020, 08:55:29 PM
Very nice Bill - Thanks for sharing. That piece of black & white ebony has some character.
You should have seen the board I let go before this one. I kicked myself for not acting quicker.

bear hunter