OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Buster an Jeff [emoji16][emoji41]

Started by sbbow, January 31, 2020, 03:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

I got these in the mail today an boy you all weren't fibbing about that ceramic . The persimmon/red is no slouch either by any means. Looking forward to a few degrees warmer so I can play so more with out the better half yelling . Jeff's striker are as good as they get. Thanks to both of you guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobbler2577

You're very welcome, but I'm not sure Jeff will appreciate you using my name and his together.  I'm pretty sure he doesnt want to be associated with me.  He has a reputation to keep up you know!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

sbbow

Quote from: Gobbler2577 on January 31, 2020, 03:28:52 PM
You're very welcome, but I'm not sure Jeff will appreciate you using my name and his together.  I'm pretty sure he doesnt want to be associated with me.  He has a reputation to keep up you know!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Harty

Love that sappy Mahoe and nice figure in that persimmon . I recognize 3 of Jeff's strikers,but what is the one on the far right of pic. That snake takes my breath away.I got a few on order from mr. Halford. You guys don't make the wait any easier :)

sbbow

Quote from: Harty on January 31, 2020, 03:56:17 PM
Love that sappy Mahoe and nice figure in that persimmon . I recognize 3 of Jeff's strikers,but what is the one on the far right of pic. That snake takes my breath away.I got a few on order from mr. Halford. You guys don't make the wait any easier :)
That is his heavy hickory

Greg Massey

Your welcome , congrats on the new pot calls from Buster , his craftsmanship is outstanding .. that mahoe ceramic is a smoker ...

Newt.H

Spoke with both Buster and Jeff today and have orders placed! Super nice guys I really enjoyed talking with and getting to know. I have no doubt there product is top shelf, look forward to getting mine!

yelpy

2 of the finest pots made and some of the finest strikers to boot!!! Great pick up!

3bailey3

letinmfly

Congrats bud!!  Good to see you listen to me once in a while.   ;D
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

EZ

Congrats Steve,
Hearing nothing but great things about those two.

JLH

Buster is a good guy...that Jeff guy, not so much!

Steve, and others...
Thanks for the kind words, very humbling.

REBELYELL

Good stuff from two of the best and even better men. Buster and Jeff are both top notch in my book.

bobk

These gents are great to deal with and their products are over the top.

Gog1015

I would put these strikers and pots up against any! I'm ready to receive another shipment!!