OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Clint Corder call list

Started by bunk, January 30, 2020, 12:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Mathews.1 on February 17, 2020, 09:53:34 PM
Larry Halford

Thanks. I will add a couple. Clay Townsend , Paul Durham and Larry as already mentioned. There is NO holy grail. I love Platz and Corder calls also. There are others out there also. Mark Cunningham AKA Footballer and Chad Hutchinson AKA Stumpy. Not saying one is better than the other and in my opinion it depends on surfaces. I think certain callmakers shine on certain surfaces.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

va longbeard

There are a lot of good things about this forum and unfortunately some bad.

I think this thread is a prime example of bad, bashing people you don't have the right to judge.

If Clint and Paul don't want to have a list its there choice and no one should criticize them for it and those on the list should patiently wait that is what a call list is meant to be just that a wait list.

If they want to sell calls to a select group in there hotel rooms at call shows that is also there right.

I have bought calls from both Clint and Paul via text and email but its been a long time and when I heard Clint was no longer accepting orders I would have liked to contact him but didn't out of respect and the same with Paul.

tracker#1

bunk

Thanks for responding Clint Corder. I know life can get in the way and I only started the post out of curiosity to see if anyone knew if you were still working on the list. I never asked for anyone's opinions about you, your calls, or who makes better calls. I think I'm competent enough to know whose call I want. If you ever get back to the list and get to me I would love to have one. Either way I wish you luck in life and God Bless.

Spitten and drummen

Thanks for responding Clint. I am glad that you still turn pots when you feel like it and have time. I am just happy to know you still have that list and I know that one day I will get those calls. I talk to Paul alot and he is a great guy too. Take care and I wish you well.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

MJW

Does anyone have any contact info for Clay Townsend?  I'm not on facebook.  Thanks

Harty

Timely post Mr. Corder . Well written and done. I appreciate and respect you insight.