OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

HEVI 18 TSS loads...anybody seen or shot any yet?

Started by dbishop, January 20, 2020, 12:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Quote from: jrmcclure on February 02, 2020, 10:51:07 PM
I wasn't really expecting a $30 rebate, but that seems like something hevi shot would do. Never understood why they make you jump through hoops to save a dollar. Should just mark them down to be competitive with everyone else and call it good. I reload tss and the cost is typically $.30-.50 for components plus tss shot. I can load a 2oz shell for $5.60 a round or $28 for 5. I understand they buy in bulk,there cost per shell is less than mine, and I understand why they would charge $35-$45 to try and make a little money. $53 for 5 rounds seems a little high considering there the last and most expensive of the major manufacturers to hit the market with tss .

Marketing   You can say 90 plus 10 for shipping. Folks be like ok.    You can say 100 with Free shipping folks be like cool save little. 

Folks now look at the Rebate as getting a deal.   It like put sign up that has sale or new and improved folks by.   

Sad but that the way companies roll now days. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

jrmcclure

If people want to save a little the 1.5 oz 20 gauge loads are only $50 a box at Midway.... I get marketing, but to sell a shell for $10 apiece when your competition has already been selling the same shell for a year at $5-6 apiece... It's not a monopoly situation or I doubt they can pattern that much better to justify the cost, but I guess time will tell.