turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Spring Trips?

Started by buzzardroost, November 30, 2019, 03:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

My plans are to stay at the hunting cabin more this spring .. lol....also thinking about going to TX...

Delmar ODonnell

Planning on braving the swamps of Big Cypress to start the season. I'm sure it's gonna kick my tail. Gonna primarily here at home hunt in Mississippi while its season is open and hopefully take a trip to Oklahoma in April. In May, I plan on hitting Wyoming and South Dakota, maybe Montana, then finish the last week or 2 in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Last year, the 18 inches of snow in the last week of May had me tucking my tail when I was in the black hills/pine ridge, so hopefully I can get some revenge.

Magdump

Hawaii in March!  Never been and cant wait!!

Sir-diealot

I will be here in NY and may be getting into PA as well with the Mennonites I drive, still waiting to hear back.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

TauntoHawk

PA, NY, MD, and WV is the plan

I had Ky and WI trips in the works but don't think ill have the time off work to swing those

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ShootingABN!

I'm hoping to go out of State this year. Just got to work out the logistics.

tomstopper

Ohio and here in NC

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

POk3s

Quote from: ddturkeyhunter on December 02, 2019, 08:58:56 AM
Other wise MN,(home state) WI, SD, WY, money should be all gone by then. And that is with sleeping in back seat of car or camper, Hunt public and eat junk food to stay alive. And CHASE TURKEYS.

If there's a better way to live than that I'm not sure what it is!?

MAK

Black hills in South Dakota and a side trip to Wyoming plus home state of PA. I'm ready to dance.

I'm driving to wy/sd - 25 hours! Good grief

MAK

Black hills WY and SD then home to PA ; 25 hour drive to Wy - can't wait !!

Going to go see Crazy Horse and Mt Rushmore, I'll be too close not to take the time to go see them < 1 hr. 

West Augusta

West Virginia, Georgia and maybe Kentucky.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gooserbat

Florida, Missouri, Tennessee , Wisconsin
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.