who uses a vest and who doesnt?

yes i wear one
57 (82.6%)
no i dont
12 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Dan Mallia

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 12, 2011, 02:40:05 PM
I wear a BeardBuster Run and Gun Belt with their slate pouch attached to the other side.. I really do not carry much with me

Same here  :z-guntootsmiley:

Deke/dekes, blind and gun go on my back.

CASH

Quote from: bird on February 13, 2011, 10:17:02 AM
Quote from: Hognutz on February 12, 2011, 02:19:49 PM
I do not use a vest. I have a belt with a fanny pack and 3 or 4 call holders on it. When I get to my spot, I take it off and lay it beside me, at the ready. Works well for me. Mike   :icon_thumright:

No Vest here.... Camo Fanny Pack.   :icon_thumright:
And a sea bag.   :TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

nstrut

yes i use one for sure i carry everything except the kitchen sink in it  :z-guntootsmiley:

Gobble!

redleg06

I'm like a boy scout....always be prepared.  

The best way for me to do that is to pack my turkey vest with everything I think I might need on a hunt.

Turkey Terror

I always wear a Primos Gobbler Vest when turkey hunting.

Shotgun

12 GAUGE

ROLL TIDE

Tail Feathers

I wear a vest.
For this spring I'll be trying out a semi-vest-like camelback with some pockets.  I hope to lighten the load to carry my gobbler lounger more.  I got spoiled to the comfort.
I want to tone it down to a few mouth calls, a pot call and a box.
I'll always have a vest, sometimes you just have to carry some stuff!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

headshot870

I ditched the vest last year. I found one of the old Primos Freaky Seats on close-out at a shop that was going out of bussiness. That, coupled w/ a mouth call wallet around my neck, a box call pouch on my belt & a small Camelbak ruck, I'm good to go & very mobile.

Be safe,

Nathan