OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Just have to let you all know and say my thanks publically

Started by sugarray, February 12, 2011, 01:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

Joe Slaton, TRKYHTR, is one of the top guys I have ever met.  He gives freely of his time, is always willing to help and talk.  He has given me way more than I could ever repay.  All from 3000 miles away.

:jesus-cross: :thanks: THANK YOU JOE :thanks: :jesus-cross:

new2turkey

Seems like lots of guys on this site want to go above and beyond... Good to hear :)

vaturkey

I hear Joe Slaton is a first class guy. I have seen some of his YOUTUBE videos and he can FLAT OUT run any call he puts in his hand.One certain fellow told me he could walk you to death in the turkey woods also.  I was hoping he would be in Nashville next week so I could see & run some of his calls.

VATURKEY :newmascot:
Vaturkey

TurkeyScratch

:agreed:
I have recieved 2 calls from Joe recently and I am going to get another for a buddy of mine. He makes a great sounding call. Top notch in my book. Great guy to deal with.

shootumindaface

Cove

Flydown

CASH

Joe's alright for a California guy.   :whip2:

Joe is good people for sure.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

OLE RASPY

I got the chance to hear him call on tokbox and to see him and yes yall are right i dont know him like some of u do but he seems like a TOP NOTCH GUY.He seems like one of those guys that never meets a stranger. :icon_thumright: