turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

870 shur shot stock

Started by bigwayne17, February 12, 2011, 12:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigwayne17

Fellas Ive done all the research I feel I can but I want to know from some people who have experience. I feel bad for asking because Im sure it has been asked before but there is no way I can search for it on the old board so.......

I have a youth model remington 870 20 gauge that I got when I was a youth(<10). Well now I have a wife who may be interested in going turkey hunting with me. Besides her I also have a few younger cousins and other aquaintances. The point being im thinking of converting this little gun into something they could turkey hunt with. I want to start with the stock so my question is......When I search on the internet for this shur shot stock and it tells me that this stock will fit any 870, is that the truth? Of course the easy way to tell would be to take the shur shot stock off of my 12 gauge and try it, but im about a hundred miles from either of them right now and wont be back around for another week or two. Surely someone on here knows the answer.

S.C.C

sorry,but the shurshot 12ga. will not fit the 20ga. youth model.Big size difference on the receivers of both guns.