OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Traded

Started by callmakerman, June 15, 2019, 10:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

New in package Spec1 legend. Looking to trade only at this time for high end pots ( Lonzo acrylics with fans on outside, Corder osage slate, Platz) or Buice osage trumpet with push in mouth piece. 

fishr64

If you decide to sell I'd be interested in buying it. Thank you

billyb

yelpy

Man would I love to have that call. Wish I had what your looking for.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: yelpy on June 15, 2019, 09:24:21 PM
Man would I love to have that call. Wish I had what your looking for.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

I wish the folks at cody would return a email or phone call. I sent a world class back to them a month ago to be repaired. Short email" we got your call". I ordered a spec 1 legend going on 2 years ago. Emailed and called checking on that for the last 3 weeks. No reply. Aggravating. Its as bad as dealing with Steve Reeves lol.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Pooh4459

I've been trying to order from them since March. I've left numerous voicemails and messages on messenger. They even messaged me back for my contact info and said someone will be getting with me. Then like a month later after several more messages she messaged again and said" someone still hasn't got back with you?" I said no and still nothing. I've given up.

Chris O

Wow that's terrible customer service. I would rather give my business to someone who appreciates it and treats you with a little bit of respect. I guess I won't worry about trying to give Cody a dime of my money , plenty of other call makers out there.Sorry about the rant Callmakerman.

callmakerman

No worries on my end. Been through the same myself. Called left a message and never heard anything from them. Got this one off ebay and thought I would do some horse trading. May just sell it. Ebay is no bargain any more since they have started collecting taxes on items.

callmakerman

fishr64

Glad to hear you got something you were looking for!!

Southerngobbler

For something with such a high level of craftsman ship, you'd think they could get the burnt in brand a little neater. No offense-i'm sure its a wonderful call, I've just seen a few of them that look they they were hap haphazardly branded.

crenshawco

Quote from: Southerngobbler on June 16, 2019, 03:42:40 PM
For something with such a high level of craftsman ship, you'd think they could get the burnt in brand a little neater. No offense-i'm sure its a wonderful call, I've just seen a few of them that look they they were hap haphazardly branded.

That's always bothered me too. I've never run a Cody, but for the money I'd rather spend it on some workmanship like a Platz or Corder