News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I love my wife, but I am starting to worry

Started by zelmo1, May 29, 2019, 09:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

RutnNStrutn

zelmo1

She can cook too, I didn't get fat for no reason. Beautiful smile and smart too. Only thing I can't figure is why she even talks to me  :OGturkeyhead: :funnyturkey:

renegade19

Quote from: zelmo1 on May 29, 2019, 09:10:44 AM
My wife has really gotten into turkey hunting this year and it has been great. Our season ends Friday and she has grown a certain respect and dislike for our favorite birds. Here are some texts from her the past few days, these are quotes mind you, lol. I will be PC with the language. I laughed so hard I almost choked.  :funnyturkey:

" Checking the Mountain field, Q*%%$bait is in the field. I am going to try to shoot him in the face." XOXOX
" Sausagefest at the farm, WTH is wrong with these F$%^ers, Seven strutters in the front field, not a hen in sight. I am thinking we shot all the straight ones"
Wonder if she's related to my wife?  Mine doesn't hunt but has been known to utter similar phrases on the golf course, fishing for crappie and watching sports.  Hmmm.  BTW, in my eyes, that makes them keepers for sure!