Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A Wyoming AND two Nebraska Merriam's on the same day..............

Started by Yoder409, May 10, 2019, 09:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

And, actually a PA earstern, too.................picked up from the taxidermist, that is.......................    ;D

Not pictured is the 2nd NE bird in a dead bird mount on a 100+ year old fencepost and my daughter's 2018 Fan/beard/spurs mount.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

HookedonHooks

Holy smokes them look good!!! Where did you have them done at?

Jim K

Soon as I saw the base, I knew who mounted them. Congratulations on the success and the mounts.

Yoder409

Quote from: Jim K on May 11, 2019, 08:06:32 AM
Soon as I saw the base, I knew who mounted them. Congratulations on the success and the mounts.

Seriously ??

Who ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

GobbleNut

Nice mounts.  Obviously, the Eastern gobbler mentioned is not pictured since neither of those two birds is an Eastern...   :icon_thumright:

Yoder409

Quote from: GobbleNut on May 11, 2019, 09:01:28 AM
Nice mounts.  Obviously, the Eastern gobbler mentioned is not pictured since neither of those two birds is an Eastern...   :icon_thumright:

Thank you !!

The Eastern was pieces parts.  Got a nice fan, beard and spur display done for my daughter's bird from 2018.
PA elitist since 1979

Prohunter3509

Ey yoder i wanna see the dead bird mount
I would like to see it

Yoder409

Quote from: Prohunter3509 on May 11, 2019, 02:58:59 PM
Ey yoder i wanna see the dead bird mount
I would like to see it

Not at home.today.    I'll try to get that one up tomorrow.
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Quote from: HookedonHooks on May 10, 2019, 10:20:13 PM
Holy smokes them look good!!! Where did you have them done at?

Thank you !!!

This is the man who did them.  Not sure there's any better, anywhere..................

http://pataxidermyschool.com/introduction/
PA elitist since 1979

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE