turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Triple with Wife and Daughter

Started by zelmo1, May 13, 2019, 07:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I was blessed on Saturday by tripling with my girls. My 12 year old princess throttled a strutting Tom at 22 yards first. Then after the commotion died down we took some pics and got back in our blinds. My wife was next to us in a blind and I was with the Yungin. I was sending pics of her and the bird to my hunting buddies a few minutes later and BOOM!!!!!. My phone went flying and I went down, lol. I saw a Tom sneaking out and didn't want to shoot him if my wife missed and was following up. I spied a flopper to the left and tried to get on the Tom. Had to shoot lefty and hit him low going away. And the fourth stooge, me, had my right hand on the receiver and nearly got the top of my thumb off . A follow up and a keystone cops scene finished it off. The girls hammered their birds, Dad almost dropped the ball. Best day of my life, excepting births and such . Al Baker

Brs2427

Wow! That's is so great! What a wonderful day for you and your family. That's a once in a lifetime experience!

Yoteduster

Congrats on three nice birds and a fun and exciting hunt

blake_08

Awesome. I'll bet a father/mother/daughter triple hasn't been accomplished very many times in turkey hunting history. Great job!

ILHUNTER

Congrats man that is awesome, bet the girls loved it also.

3bailey3

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

tomstopper

Very cool. Congrats

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gobble!

Bowguy

NCL

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE