OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OnX hunting app

Started by SinGin, May 09, 2019, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinGin

Has anyone used it and does it work well. is it worth the money. They have a promo going on for $20.00 for mother's day right now

Gooserbat

I hunt 3-4 states each year and it's a big help.  I even use it on my home turf.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

WV Ridge Reaper

Yes,well worth the money!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmorgan9812

My favorite app!! You it all the time, don't waste time with other apps.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

LaLongbeard

Game changer, especially when hunting new ground.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Ozarks Hillbilly

I agree with all of the above, well worth it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

DUCKDIGGLER

DO EEET!  :z-winnersmiley:

Seriously, well worth the money.

BKnisley

Very nice app for marking waypoints, seeing property boundaries of various types, as well as showing state regs. However...landowner info is sometimes spotty. My neighbors farm has been showing up as the previous owner for the last two years. But hey...it gets used quite often on my phone! Just my  :z-twocents:

catman529

Yea it's worth it for me, I have the elite membership. I use it all the time. Almost too much, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BigSlam51

Been using it for about 5 years, I love it!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

davisd9

Love it, even on land I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

roberthyman14

I use it and hunt stand. 2 favorite apps.  I use it for property lines.  I download maps for offline use. 

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

oakraidia

It's great for knowing property lines, but the property owners aren't updated very often. I've seen several I know aren't accurate and they were sold well over a year ago. If public ground is what you're looking for though it's excellent.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

roberthyman14

Quote from: oakraidia on May 09, 2019, 10:06:57 PM
It's great for knowing property lines, but the property owners aren't updated very often. I've seen several I know aren't accurate and they were sold well over a year ago. If public ground is what you're looking for though it's excellent.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
I've contacted on-x before on some properties that were out of date.  They fixed it pretty quick.  They get the info from property appraisers. If they don't update onx can't eithier.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

cutt down

Great app & seems to be pretty accurate however when I was in New Mexico the property line was a little off per the landowner. Could just be that area as it seems to be pretty accurate in other parts of the country I've hunted & around my home state. Great app though.