turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strikers

Started by hunter22, May 08, 2019, 07:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I have been sorting through my pot calls and added two strikers to each call but that leaves me with around 200 high end strikers including Lyman, Fowler, West Augusta, Dad's, Cox, Russell Lynch, Harrison, etc. to sell. I am not sure how to post these for sale since I do not feel like selling one or two at a time. I would like to sell a minimum of 10 at a time. Is this reasonable? Thanks.

I will start listing my pot calls pretty soon. I will probably list these in lots of 5. My Daybreaks I will probably sell all together including the strikers that go with them and the shadow box they are stored in.

Terry

I am interested in some of the Fowlers. Primarily Persimmon and Black Locust

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bowhuntr73

I would take a few of the west augusta's Strikers

MDTOM84

I would buy any or all of the Lyman dymondwoods

bbcoach

I see a few in my future as well

Jester87

I think lots of 10 would sell fine. Same or mixed makers. I would buy a lot just to own even one Fowler striker and others of various wood combos to spice up my pots.

hunter22

Deal pending on all the Lyman's.

NeverRoosting

Quote from: hunter22 on May 08, 2019, 08:20:26 PM
Deal pending on all the Lyman's.

No prices listed???

Dazzler

Is there a ballpark price on a lot of 10 or does it depend on the mix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

I would guess 2200 for the Lyman's

hunter22

Guys I did not list prices as I was just trying to get a feel on how to list them. A member sent me a PM and told me he would buy all the Lyman's. I will repost if that deal falls through. For those that have asked about a few strikers I have decided to list in lots of 10 and I will choose the strikers in each lot. I hate cherry pickers which I have encountered on some of my recent posts. I am sick but do not have to sell. My son can keep all my stuff or sell later. Thanks.....

AT

jbennett

I'm looking forward to this!!!!! When will you be posting?

hunter22

Quote from: jbennett on May 08, 2019, 10:34:50 PM
I'm looking forward to this!!!!! When will you be posting?

I keep praying that I will feel some better and be able to post. My problem is packaging and taking to the Post Office. I cannot walk more than five minutes without having to sit down. That is why I prefer to do several at a time. Thanks....

BTH

Nice collection of strikers man, hope you get to feeling better and get stronger everyday!
Phil 4:13