Sold

Started by BTH, April 28, 2019, 12:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BTH

Sold
Thx
Phil 4:13

Sir-diealot

I am interested in the Stuckey emerald dymondwood (flared tip rounded to straight) but have a question, when you say flared tip rounded to straight do you mean it has been straightened or does it still have his mushroom tip?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Quote from: BTH on April 29, 2019, 09:25:04 AM
Sanded the "hips" off the tip to give it a straighter profile than what it came with. Same on the Gresser striker. I have a Schaffer 2 piece dymondwood striker I like better than the Stuckey. It fits my hands better. I also have made 2 dymondwood 2 piece strikers based off the weight and balance of the Schaffer. That is the only reason I am selling the Stuckey.
Okay thank you for replying. I prefer the mushroom tip, my hands just seem to work those better than a normal straight of flared tip. Again thank you for taking the time to reply, but I will not be interested. Best of luck in your sale. By the way I know I would like to buy one from you in the future, do you make ones with that mushroom tip as well? I have heard so much good about your strikers I would lover to try one.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: BTH on April 29, 2019, 09:32:54 AM
I think you may be thinking of JLH (Jeff's) strikers. He makes a good one!

Understood on the mushroom tip style. Thanks for the interest though.
Yes I am, sorry about that (Face turns red) Have not finished my first cup of coffee yet.

John Koenig:

jbennett

I'll take them. PM PayPal info.