OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Reynolds pot calls

Started by jed clampett, April 06, 2019, 09:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jed clampett

Anyone use Reynolds pot calls?...they any good?..if so what are your favorites?...thanks

Bowhuntr73

Definitely would like to try .

BTH

Had a Carolina Assassin in the walnut pot recently. Decided not to keep it. Super nice guy to work with, great communication, great message. Craftsmanship was spot on price was very fair shipping was quick. A little too mellow with a flat hollow sound to me though. Wood vs. composite may be the difference. However, the slate on the back was spot on.

Would be nice to run a few more of his later on and see what else they sound like as I know a lot folks have had great success over the years with them.
Phil 4:13

davisd9

Carolina Assassin is a great crystal. I use a Loftis over it but it is a great hunting call. I use a slate/slate from Tony that is in the same pot as the Assassin. He makes great calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

scoot12

I have a few of his pots and my favorite is his new ltd featherlight crystal over aluminum 2 sider composite pot.  Scoot

3bailey3

I hunt all these, nothing flat on these, top left I got from Tony in 2000, it has been the death of a good many birds and Tony is a great guy.