turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

King Strut Fully Flocked

Started by Rio, February 12, 2011, 01:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio

Got one sitting on the shelf...gonna retire the B-Mobile this year. Anyone use one last year? I love the fact that it is super light, and w :you_rock:ill roll up and fit in your vest, but noticed while watching Drury's Longbeard Madness 16 that not a single tom would fight the thing.
They'd bow up to it, but never jump on it. Wondering if something about the posture might be a little intimidating for all but the most dominant gobblers.
Any thoughts?

stinkpickle

It probably depends on the particular flock/timing.  For example, I know a lot of people that had their B-Mobiles beaten up, but the birds have never touched mine.  They would surround it and posture up, but none have ever attacked it.  Of course, I've only used it a handful of times, so maybe he'll get butchered next time.   :D

Muskie03

I've never given a gobbler the chance to fight my b-mobile  :smiley-char092:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

LX_Trkyhntr

I have a King Strutt decoy but it isn't the flocked model.  I have used it for the last two or three springs, it has seen LOTS of gobblers die!! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i