turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Paul Platz Or Corder

Started by Cdaniel05, April 02, 2019, 05:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cdaniel05

Just Bought a Blue Maho Crystal over Cherry and a Atomic 13. Who would want both of these for a Corder or a Platz. Both my Jimmy Schaffer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: Cdaniel05 on April 02, 2019, 05:42:57 PM
Just Bought a Blue Maho Crystal over Cherry and a Atomic 13. Who would want both of these for a Corder or a Platz. Both my Jimmy Schaffer!

You only have 11 posts.  You need to get to 100 before you can enter any trades.  Otherwise I'm sure there's a bunch waiting to jump on this one.

Cdaniel05

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on April 02, 2019, 05:54:19 PM

You only have 11 posts.  You need to get to 100 before you can enter any trades.  Otherwise I'm sure there's a bunch waiting to jump on this one.
Do you own a Platz or Corder

va longbeard

Quote from: Cdaniel05 on April 02, 2019, 08:54:18 PM
Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on April 02, 2019, 05:54:19 PM

Do you own a Platz or Corder

I got em both but I ain't trading for Schaffer calls, Jimmy builds a great pot but there easy to get Platz and Corder calls are like finding a needle in a haystack now!

Spitten and drummen

Platz and corder is like gold around here. I may be wrong but those 2 pots wont get you close to getting one. Jimmy makes great calls no doubt , but the platz and corder demand around here is like the holy grail
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on April 02, 2019, 09:30:20 PM
Platz and corder is like gold around here. I may be wrong but those 2 pots wont get you close to getting one. Jimmy makes great calls no doubt , but the platz and corder demand around here is like the holy grail
Couldn't agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk