OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

star dot for 6 bucks.

Started by SumToy, May 01, 2011, 10:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Ok folks I think I got a deal.  I got one of the Star Dot yall talk about.  It was 6 bucks at a action.  I figure it worth that it had never been shot.   I dont need one but figure I could sale to some of yall.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

jim570

If it fits a Mossberg 835 I would be interested.  What are you asking for it?

SumToy

It is for 835. I will shoot it to see. I have shot most all the chokes to see how they shoot.  I see about a 50/50 feed back on this one. So I will see on our test rang at a true 40 yard mark with same barrel all others was shot with to see. I compare apple to apple not give or take any in my test. Then it will be for sale.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

FeatherDuster

need one for a mossberg 835 ...ill take it ...  let me know what you want for it

mightyjoeyoung

Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.