turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Remington 870 20ga Youth

Started by chestnut oak, March 31, 2019, 12:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chestnut oak

Does anyone on here have experience with this gun with 21" barrel & Indian Creek choke & Federal TSS #9's. I have been using the Federal HW #7 with the Remington choke with Excellent results on Turkey's!
I only have 3 of the Heavyweights left, so,  I'm trying to find a choke combination for the Fed TSS #9.
Any help greatly appreciated

mightyjoeyoung

There are literally so many posts on that gun and choke on this site, you have to be blind not to see them.  :TooFunny:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Liljake

Personally I have no experience with this gun,tube, ammo. but here's a review recently posted to YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=koC8Vyl-Pvo
I Love matching wits with a bird that has a brain the size of a peanut.

chestnut oak

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on March 31, 2019, 12:41:54 PM
There are literally so many posts on that gun and choke on this site, you have to be blind not to see them.  :TooFunny:
Appreciate the help buddy

Old Gobbler

Do a search , best way to save some $$ and get the best choke combo ...but this year has seen some new products in the tss area

I may make some more pattern sub categories to index it so folks.dont have to wade through all the info

Best of luck this season --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

chestnut oak

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 31, 2019, 10:07:00 PM
Do a search , best way to save some $$ and get the best choke combo ...but this year has seen some new products in the tss area

I may make some more pattern sub categories to index it so folks.dont have to wade through all the info

Best of luck this season --Shannon
Thanks

chestnut oak

Quote from: Liljake on March 31, 2019, 12:43:44 PM
Personally I have no experience with this gun,tube, ammo. but here's a review recently posted to YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=koC8Vyl-Pvo
Thanks ! Very informative video

Recurve

I am shooting 870 youth 21" barrel with the Carlson's.568 Fed TSS #9. Great setup