OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Any NWTF Winchester 1300 20 ga. shooters?

Started by Extremesolo, March 28, 2019, 04:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Extremesolo

The NWTF (win cam stock) winchester 1300 seems to be a rare bird.  I have seen quite a few 1300s in 20 gauge but finding one with the win cam stock and the NWTF engraving is tough.  My understanding is that they are fairly rare and similar to the old school mossy oak remington 870s and 1187s in that they tend to be expensive when found.  Does anyone here own one and do you hunt with yours?  Curious how they pattern with TSS or HW #7.  They seem like they would make a great turkey setup.

ahfox16

I've seen a few of those over the years.  The rare one to find in my opinion is the NWTF 1300 short stroke 12 gauge with 18.5" barrel in full factory camo with factory adjustable sights.  Like an idiot I had one and let it go because I went to the 20 gauge.   Here's a few pictures of the one I sold:

Happy

My oldest boy has one. It was given to him by a friend of mine. It was never fired until he got it.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

TalknTurkey

Quote from: Extremesolo on March 28, 2019, 04:33:14 PM
The NWTF (win cam stock) winchester 1300 seems to be a rare bird.  I have seen quite a few 1300s in 20 gauge but finding one with the win cam stock and the NWTF engraving is tough.  My understanding is that they are fairly rare and similar to the old school mossy oak remington 870s and 1187s in that they tend to be expensive when found.  Does anyone here own one and do you hunt with yours?  Curious how they pattern with TSS or HW #7.  They seem like they would make a great turkey setup.

How did they pattern out of the one you have for sale on GB?

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: TalknTurkey on March 28, 2019, 08:41:02 PM
Quote from: Extremesolo on March 28, 2019, 04:33:14 PM

How did they pattern out of the one you have for sale on GB?
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:   :icon_thumright:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

mikejd

Quote from: ahfox16 on March 28, 2019, 06:33:29 PM
I've seen a few of those over the years.  The rare one to find in my opinion is the NWTF 1300 short stroke 12 gauge with 18.5" barrel in full factory camo with factory adjustable sights.  Like an idiot I had one and let it go because I went to the 20 gauge.   Here's a few pictures of the one I sold:

I am a winchester 1300 hoarder. I have 2 of these. But I do not have any 20's.

TC209X50

Here is my NWTF banquet 12 ga Winchester 1300

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: ahfox16 on March 28, 2019, 06:33:29 PM

I have one but it has found itself collecting dust this year.

Also have the 22" engraved laminated from the 80's. It killed one last week.