turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

iPhone topo map app

Started by Spurs, February 11, 2011, 11:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurs

Just a little heads up if anyone hasn't got this yet.  I used this app last year and it is freakin awesome. Buy the app and download all the free OSgs maps you want.  I only had the 3G last year, but I got the 3GS this year.  100% better because it turns with the map in the direction you are facing with a simple tap.  Best app ever created for turkey hunting...HANDS DOWN!!!
This year is going to suck!!!

Basser69

Stupid question but what is an OSgs map?

Spurs

United states geological services.  If you have ever looked at a topo map, they probably made it
This year is going to suck!!!

Basser69

yella yelper

You can also import all of your google earth places with a click of a mouse. No signal needed to use maps, they are stored on your phone.

kyhareraiser

yep..i found a couple free one's for the blackberry bold .  also the gps guru is a good app,it shows your tracks and it also,can be shown on the google earth maps.shows the trails you walked and the waypoints  like rubs ,scrapes ,ect on the map... the more tools we have the better hunters we will become ,right

hookedspur

Has anyone used the one called back country navagator ?
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

louman

What is the exact name of the app? Because the only one called topomap is $49.99

yella yelper

"Topo Maps" $7.99

Worth $17.99 to me

louman