only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mouth calls

Started by Brizendine1234, March 09, 2019, 08:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brizendine1234

What's the best mouth call to buy that's not home made

va longbeard

I don't know if there home made? but I like houndstooth and Del Crow's hand stretched calls I have a hard time finding a big production name diaphragm that I like.

coyote1

You can't go wrong with hooks or gooserbat.

If you are just starting out it will take some trial and error to find what calls fit your palate and what cuts work for you.

TauntoHawk

Halloran, houndstooth, Del Crow, hooks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Spitten and drummen

I personally like houndstooth but my all time favorite is preston pittman black diamond.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

husker

MO HUNTER

I got a couple mouth calls from Gooserbat. Love em!

goblr77

Champion's Choice by Sadler McGraw. You can find him on Facebook.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MikeStaten

I picked up a couple of mouth calls from Kerry Terell through his KT Team (non profit that takes hunters with disabilities on hunts).  They are the easiest running mouth calls I've ever tried.  Same ones Kerry uses in competition.  http://thektteam.org/about-company/staff/the-kt-team/ 

Bowguy

I like Hooks and a call no one talks about is the tru tone. My buddy a couple years back bought me some to try. They were the orange bat wing. Good calls

Fl strutter

MDTOM84

GOOSERBAT= LOTS OF DEAD TURKEYS

BigSlam51

Billy McCallister with Natural Addiction calls.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Boykin Hollow

Hooks for me,  not sure which one but the color is yellow.  He is a good person to deal with also. 

Jroddc