OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

who hunts with a Billy Bush call? and lets see them!

Started by adkmountainken, February 12, 2019, 05:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adkmountainken

I have a call on the way from Mr. Billy Bush and would love to here what everyone thinks about them and see a few pictures.

greencop01

Can't post a picture but I do, he puts a lot if turkeys in his Beggin Machines, and they bring in the turkeys.

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

raywa

How do you order a call from Billy? I've searched the web and I'm unable to find his information.

crow

Quote from: greencop01 on February 12, 2019, 07:56:43 AM
Can't post a picture but I do, he puts a lot if turkeys in his Beggin Machines, and they bring in the turkeys.

X2 on this ^^^
He makes a great sounding call

paboxcall

Here's my "Begging Machine." To my ear I think Billy Bush's calls are the Stradivarius of long boxes.

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: paboxcall on February 23, 2019, 10:00:14 AM
Here's my "Begging Machine." To my ear I think Billy Bush's calls are the Stradivarius of long boxes.

That's a might fine looking call.  Would love to hear one.

wcerin

Love my Beggin' Machine. She's pure turkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

shademountain2010

I have two of Billys calls and like both of them. There are a lot of turkeys that died because of Billys calls .

boatpaddle

Billy Bush paddle calls are REAL DEAL in the turkey woods. ...

The realism of the turkey talk in those calls, loud or soft is why I hunt with Billy's on every hunt...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome