OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Delete please

Started by MISSISSIPPI Double beard, February 15, 2019, 09:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

I have a Marlin Watkins fiddle paddle
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

TTT, I really don't want to put this call on ebay.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: Pooh4459 on February 17, 2019, 10:52:51 AM
Sure wish it wasn't personilized right on the lid. It sure is a beauty. Why people want there names on there calls I'll never understand
I know, I bought the call that way.

dwcim

I think people get calls personalized because they are not anticipating selling or trading the call in the future.

fatmo

Quote from: dwcim on February 17, 2019, 11:22:14 AM
I think people get calls personalized because they are not anticipating selling or trading the call in the future.

Exactly! All mine are personalized and have no intention of selling.

3bailey3

I think that the intent on getting a call personized is to pass it down to family members, i would love to have a call that had my grandfathers name it, sorry Ms didn't mean to hijack your thread.

davisd9

Quote from: Pooh4459 on February 17, 2019, 10:58:39 AM
Oh i thought it was personilized to you. Marlin would probably take it off I've had several makers do it. That call is beautiful.

Why complain about it then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Pooh4459

Sorry bud I deleted all my post didn't mean to get a conversation going on your thread. If I don't everyone will turn this into 4 pages of their thoughts.

MS Boy

Quote from: davisd9 on February 19, 2019, 07:16:40 PM
Oh i thought it was personilized to you. Marlin would probably take it off I've had several makers do it. That call is beautiful.

It is actually a very valid point to make for those potential buyers that may not know that.

davisd9

Quote from: MS Boy on February 19, 2019, 07:50:37 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on February 19, 2019, 07:16:40 PM

It is actually a very valid point to make for those potential buyers that may not know that.

I agree that saying it can be taken off is good information

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

3bailey3

Jimmyj