turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gibson Short Mag Crow Call

Started by Turkeyman62, February 04, 2019, 04:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyman62

Anyone use one of these. Thinking about picking one up from Midwest. I'd like to hear pros & cons
Thanks
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

davisd9

Love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeyman62

BTH

My brother uses one. It is not SUPER loud or piercing in tone....but it does carry very well in the river bottom woods. It has more of that old gutteral crow sound.
Phil 4:13

Turkeyman62

gilbertturkeyhunter

Hello, I would call Darrell and speak directly with him about what you want in the call, he has made several for me and my son, and we always go to his table first when attending Unicoi call makers show. I have his number if you would like it and you would get more than a off the shelf call and you would probable love talking with him.

Turkeyman62

gilbertturkeyhunter
I have contacted Daryl . Another member was kind to send me a pm with his number.  Can't wait to get one of his calls.

gilbertturkeyhunter

Turkeyman62, you wont be disappointed with Darrell's calls, and he is a great man to speak with and a wealth of calling knowledge, I always learn something new when talking with him, congrats on you call.   

Turkeyman62

gilbertturkeyhunter
We spent about 45 minutes on the phone talking crows call.  Very knowledgeable on all kinds of calls. Really enjoyed talking with him.

Bowhuntr73

He is a great guy , made a matching burl set for me. Definitely will be hand me downs.

Turkeyman62

Bowhuntr73
Daryl's making me another burl caller . Only this time it will be a much lighter wood.

Lonehowl

Darell is the man...best crow calls there are.
Mark