News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Would Someone Buy This For Me

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 26, 2011, 08:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Snoody Bastid

I'm not a Mossberg guy, but thats a nice one. And no bids yet.

cannonball

I love those 935's. Might have to buy one someday.

ILIKEHEVI-13

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Skeeter41

I got lucky and just picked a hardly used one just like this one for $270 with a red dot scope mounted.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Skeeter41 on April 26, 2011, 10:50:41 PM
I got lucky and just picked a hardly used one just like this one for $270 with a red dot scope mounted.

You lucky dog.   :z-guntootsmiley:

drenalinld

That's a good deal, Hevi. I will buy it for you in exchange for putting me on some of those big MO thunder mouths!! I know you have all the good spots sewed up??

bowhunter84

Quote from: Skeeter41 on April 26, 2011, 10:50:41 PM
you got a good deal on that one. i got one on trade last year and sold it before i ever shot it.

JUGHEAD

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 26, 2011, 09:48:53 PM
Quote from: cannonball on April 26, 2011, 09:07:33 PM
I love those 935's. Might have to buy one someday.

Me too! 
I've got a like new camo, 22" barrel one waiting for me over at my gun club's warehouse as we speak (probably gonna pick it up at lunch).  Got a Tru-glo SSX .670 and 6 boxes of Hevi-13 3.5" 7's at the house too.  Gonna pick up a limbsaver pad on the way home tonight and start burning some powder through that badboy.  Gonna try to have it ready for some future trips to TN after our AL season closes.  :icon_thumright:   

trkehunr93

Nice gun!  Too bad I'm a lefthanded shooter, those auto loaders will never do me any good unless I can find one that ejects to the left.  I have a semi-auto .22 and it stings my cheek when ejecting shells, I can only imagine a 3.5" hull coming at me!

gobbler74

I shoot left handed and my 935 has never smacked me with a hull..give it a whirl. I buy right handed guns for the resale ability
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Reloader

You can find them even cheaper at some shops.  I looked at a like new all black 935 a while back for $299 and the guy is usually willing to deal, so he probably would've taken $275 OTD.  Not much on Moss, so I had to pass.

Did pick up a NIB SX2 for $500 the other day :D  He had two, but I already have way too many scatter guns on hand.

Reloader

pullit

Quote from: Reloader on April 27, 2011, 04:05:35 PM
   but I already have way too many scatter guns on hand.

Reloader

WHAT DID YOU SAY... I did not know that was possible!!! I have been telling my wife for years that I have to stay in good standing with the Gun of the Month club. :TooFunny:

Reloader

Quote from: pullit on April 27, 2011, 04:24:24 PM
Quote from: Reloader on April 27, 2011, 04:05:35 PM
   but I already have way too many scatter guns on hand.

Reloader

WHAT DID YOU SAY... I did not know that was possible!!! I have been telling my wife for years that I have to stay in good standing with the Gun of the Month club. :TooFunny:

I hear ya.  I keep trying to tell myself I have too many and then one winks at me in a gun shop :D  Told the wife a while back I should sell one each time I buy one, but it's hard to let em go :D

The worst part about it is trying to decide which to grab before a hunt.  I've almost smeared blood on all of them.  The SX2 is next on the list, but it needs a pimp job prior to.