OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New gun stolen

Started by PhilTrinks, April 26, 2011, 07:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilTrinks

Hey guys I posted up a few ago about my new turkey gun...well yesterday while I was coaching my little league baseball team someone stole it out of my truck.  I didn't sleep at all last night but when the going gets tough the tough get going.  I'm now in the market for a new turkey gun, any suggestions? -Phil

new2turkey

Wow... That is terrible sorry to hear that....  :(

There's some low people that walk this earth...  :angry9:

goblr77

Hognutz

Unbelievable. There are some low life scumbags out there. Hope you catch the little creep..Set up a sting with another gun, with the cops watching..Stuff like that really pees me off..I had 10 -12 guns stolen once. On Christmas Day. Makes you want to grab everyone you see and throttle them. I feel your pain..Good luck..Mike

What kind of rig was it??
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

new2turkey

Wish those people would stop breeding and fall off the planet.

There's a few people I can name, that are no good.

cannonball

Sorry to hear about that. I hope you find a nice replacement soon.

lmbhngr

:character0029:  That really sucks!! Did you report the serial ## to any local gun shops in the area??

doepee

Nothing worse than a thief, wouldn't ya like to get a hold of him

pullit

makes you want to beat somebodies butt..... :fud: :fud: :fud:

SumToy

Get the Ser# turned in.  I am a FFL dealer and it will help.  That gun may show up in a shop.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

PhilTrinks

Yes i reported it and yes it pee'd me off! It was a camo  3.5 inch 870  but what are your all's suggestions for turkey guns?  What do you like, who don't you like?

SumToy

Lower in gun go with the 870 or 835.  Now if you want a auto go with the Browning or Win SX3.     I do know some one with a 935 but don't know what they want or how much money to put in a used one.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Galvin900

my two cents is I like my mossberg 835 with kicks (gobbling thunder) choke, after reading this site wish I had got a pure gold choke but still happy.

One other thing to suggest is watch for your new toy at gunbroker.com.

BassPro advertised this gun for about $495.00 plus tax, got it at gunbroker like new for $200 plus 20 to FFL!

Gunbroker is like eBay for guns,

justjohn

List your gun at www.stolengun.com hope you get lucky.

justjohn

03a3

I feel real bad for you I had 14 guns stolen out of my house last fall I was sick about it I turned in ser. # and cop took a report and we have herd nothing just makes me sick because we are perty sure we know who took them and the police did nothing so I HOPE you get yours back.