OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Looking to expand my range would a sumtoy work for me?

Started by Luke95, April 26, 2011, 07:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke95

I want a uniform and good patter any suggestion really looking at sumtoy.
Sumtoy Get Choked

njdevilsb

njdevilsb

Well now that you edited your post to say Sumtoy instead of singly, I guess my response doesn't make as much sense to what you were wondering. 

;D

Luke95

NJdevilsb  :newmascot: dot worry abut it stupid Ipad auto spell  :toothy12:
Sumtoy Get Choked

R AJ

I suggest that you contact William on the Sumtoy Custom Choke website and talk to him about your gun and what you want from it. If you give him the gun ,choke, shell,distance and what numbers you are getting he can tell you if he can help. It is well worth the call.
Sumtoy has been in the business of making target chokes and skeet .trap,sporting clays chokes and has some of the top shooters in the nation and Georgia shooting these chokes. Until he started the turkey chokes all of his chokes were silver in appearance.
There are guns out there in the target class that are shot for money who choose Sumtoy chokes on their $3,000, $5000, $8500 custom work because they work for them.

SumToy

Hi Luke.

We talked and I know the deal with the gun and you. 

I make you a deal you send me your address I mail you a choke. If it helps you pay me if not you send it back.

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

mmusso

Quote from: SumToy on April 27, 2011, 11:35:07 AM
Hi Luke.

We talked and I know the deal with the gun and you. 

I make you a deal you send me your address I mail you a choke. If it helps you pay me if not you send it back.

Sounds like excellent customer service to me!  :z-winnersmiley:

Luke95

I have made my choice and based o the research and some conversations I will try and find the money :)
Sumtoy Get Choked