OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SCAM ARTIST AND NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE

Started by Sir-diealot, Today at 12:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

This chump going by the name  drafry0 tried to answer for a call that is not even his, wants friends and family payment through Paypal ONLY and is just a very bad scam artist overall. The person selling it had already replied it was sold. Here is a screen shot of what he sent me. Oh and he is a zero poster.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

Glad you caught him Steve. "Cheers"is a dead give-away it might be trouble. Bad people, bad news!
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on Today at 07:34:46 AMGlad you caught him Steve. "Cheers"is a dead give-away it might be trouble. Bad people, bad news!
My first giveaway is that I had already been to the thread where the Fetters Scratchbox was offered and the owner said it was gone, then the different name and the zero feedback. I reported it to Shannon as well so he could be banned.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Old Gobbler

Ill ban him shortly , good catch

0-1 posts ...dead giveaway

Wants friends and family paypal ...yet again ...dead giveaway

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon