OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Guys I need help ASAP Gun problem!!!!!!

Started by yukonhunter, April 26, 2011, 11:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfair

Quote from: pullit on April 26, 2011, 01:39:45 PM
I have had this happen before. Here is what I have done, (you can if you want to). Put the butt stock on the ground, put your foot on the charging handle and push down. (NOTE: I AM GUESSING YOU HAVE ALREADY SHOT THE SHELL THAT IS IN THE CHAMBER.)

Never had it stuck that hard.  I would take the barrel off before I stood on the handle.  If you get that shell out, there is no reason that it won't open easy.

bowhunter2k9

I have had to slam the pump open before...(the shell WAS ALREADY SHOT) ... and i've even had the shell brass bend and the breach actually rip off the shell... so I ended up taking the barrel off... Fun stuff
Romans 8:38-39

SR1

Sounds like the link is broke or bent brake the gun down and check it.
Death Smiles At Everyone - Marines Smile Back
Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl
Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon
[/url]

Reloader

Quote from: SR1 on April 26, 2011, 02:36:00 PM
Sounds like the link is broke or bent brake the gun down and check it.

If the hull is coming back a bit and sticking, it does sound like the link is broken or something is wrong with the plunger.

yukonhunter

whew   I finally got it out.  Took it to gander mountain.  The little ejection tab was grabbing it.  Must have been the light load shot out of it.   I bought some cheaper winchester 3 inch shots and adjusted my sights- then shot the hevi shot 7's    omg i have never had such a good pattern.  I cant wait till sunday.  Thanks alot everyone  I really appreciate the help !!!!! :anim_65:
www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com      GIANT Alaskan Malamutes
http://www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com