OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayers for my good friend Darrell Gibson (updated)

Started by NCbowjunkie, October 04, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCbowjunkie

I just found out that Darrell is in the hospital with gall bladder. He is under going surgery tomorrow morning to have it remove. Please remember him in your prayers to have a good and speedy recovery. 

Darrell had the surgery this morning the Dr said it went great   He was in a lot of pain but he is a tuff old bird. It will be a few weeks before he back at making calls and hammering steel. He said to tell all thanks.

Greg Massey

Prayers for him.. i had mine removed few years ago...

M Sharpe

Keep us updated Daryal. Talked to him Tuesday evening. He said he was having troubles of some sort then.
Said the next stop was the hospital.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

reflexl

Sir-diealot

My GF has problems with hers, I am sure it would be better if she would stop shoving all that junk food down her gullet. Prayers for Darrell.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

pappy

Just talked to their daughter he is doing good has some pain, but is hoping to get out tomorrow...keep those prayers coming.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Sir-diealot

Glad to hear things went well. My GF had a gallbladder attack last night, she was eating junk food again.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

slicksbeagles1

Old Gobbler

:cross2: :bible: prayers sent --hopefully a quick recovery

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Cut N Run

Thinking healing thoughts & offering prayers.  Feel better soon.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

M Sharpe

From Daryl Gosey today...
Darrell is having to stay overnight because the doctor thinks he may have
a stopped up duct.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Sir-diealot

Hope they can get that taken care of soon. Much better to find out there than when he is away for medical care.

John Koenig:

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Bowguy