OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

what is the heaviest eastern you ever harvested!~

Started by Lon0121, April 24, 2011, 08:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lon0121

lets see some pics or share your info on your biggest gobbler ever!   also time of day he was interred! :z-guntootsmiley:
Quaker Boy pro-staff
mossy oak pro-staff

Trevor2

Strutstopper

TauntoHawk

21.5lbs in Greene county NY

I know there are a lot big birds out there
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

30_06

mightyjoeyoung

PA:  24 pounds, 6 ounces. 3 miles from home!  7am

MO:  26 pounds, 9 ounces.  Next to the Mark Twain NF.  7am.  And it wasn't even the biggest bird of the hunt!   
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

K-ZONE

2009 NY season
24lbs         kill time:58min  6:45 AM
24lbs 8oz  kill time:2hrs10min  9:40 AM

Awesome Hunts..!

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Lon0121

dang guys!  those are some good size birds! :you_rock:

sounds like most of you are getting them right when they fly down at first light,  or shortly there after!
Quaker Boy pro-staff
mossy oak pro-staff

Gobble!

Kylongspur88

I've killed 2 at 25lbs in Ky. One was an a.m public land bird and the other last spring at about 4:30p.m in a hay field.
On that same property a kid killed a 25lbs bird during youth hunt, his first. A buddy killed a 27lbs gobbler 2 years ago and the owner killed a 29lbs gobbler one morning. That 29 pounder looked like a dang ostrich stretched out in the truck. Oh.. and my buddy called me two days ago and said he killed a 27 pounder on his place with his old full choke 20ga and #4's. We've got some fatty's in Kentucky.

Garrett Trentham

"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

doepee

last year 24.8 lbs -1 in spurs-8 3/4 in beard.....6:15 am

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.