turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

PRAYERS FOR MY WIFE NIKI-Updated

Started by REBELYELL, August 14, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvestris

Prayers, I mean a bunch of prayers for her and the entire family.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

greencop01

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Candyman

Jody,

Praying you you, Niki  and Coleman. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

Fred

Tail Feathers

You and your family certainly have a lot to deal with.  Prayers up for a successful surgery and some relief for your wife...and a blessing for you because this can't be easy on you either. :bible:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Greg Massey

ShootingABN!

Prayers for your wife, surgery team, you and your family.

Gawhitaker

Prayers for your wife and family, may the Lord guide the surgeon and may she have a good recovery

jed clampett

Prayers for your wife and the rest of the family!!

HFultzjr

Prayers for your family and wishing a speedy recovery.
:jesus-cross:

EZ

Sir-diealot

Prayers for her, you and your family and that God's will be done in this. Also that God would guide all the doctors in nurses in treating her.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

renegade19

:cross2:  Prayers!  God bless all of you.

Jbird22

God Bless you and your family Jody! I hope your wife has a successful surgery along with a full recovery!

Sully53

Prayers for your wife and may God bless you and the rest of your family in this difficult time!