turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who is 6 Drakes Photography?

Started by Sir-diealot, June 26, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Who is 6 Drakes Photography? I have a picture that I want to use on my Facebook page but felt kinda guilty as I do not have the owners permission so I took it down. Pretty sure it is a member here. This is the picture in question.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Fieldturkey

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

eorlando

Thanks for asking. That's fine. For those of you on Instagram check out my page @6_drakes_photography

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

SteelerFan

Quote from: eorlando on June 26, 2018, 11:01:02 AM
Thanks for asking. That's fine. For those of you on Instagram check out my page @6_drakes_photography

Nice pics!!

eorlando

Quote from: SteelerFan on June 26, 2018, 08:11:28 PM
Quote from: eorlando on June 26, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

Nice pics!!
Thanks!!!! Lots of waterfowl stuff on there for those that are interested in that stuff. I love taking pictures of my dog retrieving.