Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The call you got the most responses from?

Started by turkeymanjim, June 11, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2nd 100

KP Curly Koa w/ acrylic mouthpiece. 4 kills. backed up by a Paul Durham Black locust scratchbox.

jryser

Lonzo Green Slate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slwayne

Spitten and drummen

Richard hudson snakewood over english walnut.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

SJ Strutter

Tri County Longbeards Chapter President
United Bowhunters of NJ
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

HookedonHooks

Lonzo's Cocobola Anodized Aluminum over Aluminum in particular had the birds going crazy for me this year, but I used a handful of different alums from Lon and had success with many and got responses from them all.

vt35mag

Brad Roberts green slate in a cedar pot.

davisd9

Not a new call but my Lancaster Jatoba/Holly was the money call for me this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jacobson

Great success with scratch boxes this year, and my favorite of these was one made by Austy Bott, Bois De Rose and Butternut...........Just some good clucks and believable yelps

Double B

Followed by buzzards

jed clampett

Not new...but 1st time hunted...Russel Beard bloodwood over walnut longbox

TauntoHawk

well I've used it before but the most consistent call I ran was an L&L cedar scratch box I run with a cedar striker from Russell Beard it almost never fails me and the call I have the most confidence in. Second would be a Terry Baker bloodwood/Butternut short box

Best new call would have been a Fetter Rosewood Walnut Longbox
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Browning87

Roberts cedar green slate. I was really impressed with the response this call got this year

mspaci

Vancise box & Lea Tube about equal, Mike