turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DO NOT FORGET MONDAY!

Started by bornagain64, February 11, 2011, 03:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornagain64

Monday is valentine day. Do not forget to take care of your woman, or man.
This may help you make it out to the turkey woods one more time during the season.
It is probably not a good idea to ask your valentine if she wants to go turkey scouting with you, do something she likes.
lol.

Gobble!

im letting my woman take me too the sportsman show in harrisburg tomorrow for her valentines day  :z-loveshower:

chrisun

Quote from: Gobble! on February 11, 2011, 03:56:46 PM
im letting my woman take me too the sportsman show in harrisburg tomorrow for her valentines day  :z-loveshower:

That's so romantic it brought tears to my eyes.  :happy0064:
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

OldHen

Basser69

Quote from: chrisun on February 11, 2011, 04:05:35 PM

:TooFunny::TooFunny:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hobbes

Quote from: chrisun on February 11, 2011, 04:05:35 PM

I took my furlough day on Monday and was thinking I should do something similar to surprise my wife. 

shootumindaface

She better think of something good :z-guntootsmiley:

turkey slayer

Taking my wife to a movie tonight, then flowers delivered to her school where she teaches Monday.

Muskie03

Here's to being single. I think I'll just buy myself something nice :you_rock: I don't need bonus points to get into the woods this year!!!!!! HAHAHA WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

GOLD HUNTER

i just got the candy and cards today, BUT i dont need any help to get me out of the house .......she justs puts me out !!!!  :z-flirtysmile3:

Brian

socalturkeyman

My old lady knows better,WE"RE SCOUTING LOL. But she likes nature and picknics so thats what shes getting.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

PANYHunter

Thats true love right there

unclerick

Quote from: Muskie03 on February 11, 2011, 05:25:13 PM
Here's to being single. I think I'll just buy myself something nice :you_rock: I don't need bonus points to get into the woods this year!!!!!! HAHAHA WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
Hey I'm right there with you brother,,,,, :TooFunny:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

mnturkey

We are in the motel with the Whirlpool Suite, course I am going to grandsons hockey game and she is doing the whirlpool.
SEMPER FI