OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayers needed

Started by yelpy, May 25, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpy

Thank you guys. We appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

marshboy

earl9932

Depending on type and stage; Mayo clinic.

yelpy

Quote from: earl9932 on May 26, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
Depending on type and stage; Mayo clinic.
I'll check into it. Never heard of a Mayo clinic.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

zelmo1

Prayers sent from our family , fight with all you have. She can beat it brother.  :jesus-cross:

Gobbler428

Prayers sent - be strong and remain positive!

Sixes

Prayers for your family. I cannot imagine that kind of news about my daughter

eggshell

sometimes you need to know what people are praying......

Heavenly father in the name of your son Jesus Christ we come before your thrown and cry out in all passion and love for yelpy's daughter; Lord we pray for wisdom in all decisions from family and doctors. We pray you guide them through this and give them strength, provide the needed resources and provide comfort and peace. Lord we would boldly ask that you display your wondrous power of healing and amaze everyone with her healing; that you might receive all glory. Lord in your word to tell us to pray for the sick and what we ask for in faith will be given. Lord we ask for her healing because we know you can, we know that you have and believe that you will.........In Jesus name

HFultzjr

:bible:
Prayers sent your way.

renegade19

the Ward

:cross2: will keep you and your daughter in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive for your daughter, it is a lot of mental and physical stress to go through, and be understanding if she gets frustrated and angry at times. Cancer is a terrible thing, but it can and has been beaten!

1iagobblergetter

Sorry to hear this..Prayers sent for your Daughter and Family.. :mycross:

Spitten and drummen

Prayers sent. Keep your faith and keep strong. God can and will heal but you cannot have the slightest doubt that he will do so. I have seen his grace and i have witnessed healings that doctors scratched their heads and could not figure out how things disappear over night.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

owlhoot

Prayers sent
She can beat this

Coop1082

Prayers your way Yelpy!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]