turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Satisfaction Guaranteed?

Started by gwa, April 23, 2011, 01:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwa

I have a question for the call makers, do you refund moneys if the person does not like how the call sounds?

Thanks,
Denny Emery

a-j calls

Yes..once the call is returned.

flydowntn

Yes i will always. Then I will try to make good with the buyer. When I have one for sale it is because I have confidence that the call will call in turkeys. I will not sale a call that I wouldnt you in the field myself.
Thanks
Shane
S. P. Game Calls

cleanslate

Quote from: a-j calls on April 23, 2011, 01:33:32 PM
Yes..once the call is returned.
:agreed:
I may not always get the absolute best finish on all of my calls, may not always sand out all of the endgrain tearout, but when I glue them up they sound right or they don't leave here.

misfire

ALWAYS!!!!! I figure you have spent your hard earned money for something that should meet your expectations. It isnt worth my reputation to have someone not pleased with what they purchased from me
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

selinoid44

Totally agree. Quality and customer satisfaction is #1 priority!

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

smurf

Quote from: selinoid44 on April 23, 2011, 09:00:42 PM
Totally agree. Quality and customer satisfaction is #1 priority!
x2 and most that don't post on this will say the same thing.
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

3inchstrutbuster

if a customer has a problem with my call i will my level best to make rite . if they want thier money back they get thier money back or i can rework the call to thier liking

gwa

The reason I ask is you can't buy every call and near impossible to play them all to get a hands on with it

misfire

True, and add to that that some will want to hear a call over the phone, but I dont think you can get the true sound by listening over a phone. I encourage people that stop by my boothes at whatever trade show I am to take the call outside and play it. That will give them the ability to truly hear what that call really sounds like.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Roost Wrecker

I have never had to do a refund and hope i never do but i would rather make it right with the customer than have someone giving my calls bad advertisement. If u make a good call for someone he will tell a few and if someone dislikes it he will tell everybody how bad it is.

stone road turkey calls

Yes you should allways do what ever it takes to keep your customer happy, they bought the call from you because it is susposed to be much better than anything they can get hanging on a rack at a outdoor store. it was hand made for them and should sound as best it can, returns are rare send them a new call or refund ther money. not doing so will hurt you in the long run and your fellow call makers they will think twice about buying from a custom call maker in the future. I always include a striker matched to the call (who knows what they are draging across that slate). good luck in the future.

gary
stone road turkey calls
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Roost Wrecker

one thing i have seen too is people will start turkey hunting and buy a 50 dollar pot call and not really know how to use it, so they dont know if it sounds good or not.

kenturkey89

Quote from: Roost Wrecker on April 25, 2011, 01:24:10 PM
one thing i have seen too is people will start turkey hunting and buy a 50 dollar pot call and not really know how to use it, so they dont know if it sounds good or not.

I have seen this quite a few times.
Brian

bowhunter84

Quote from: Roost Wrecker on April 25, 2011, 01:24:10 PM
:agreed:

and you can hand it to someone who knows what they are doing and they can make it sing turkey!