Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

FT Brad Roberts blue mahoe bronzed glass /glass brand new

Started by Pooh4459, May 14, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh4459

I am looking to see what might be out there to trade for my Brand new brad Roberts blue mahoe bronzed glass over glass. It sounds super amazing may even like it better than my aluminum and the blue mahoe is by far the prettiest I've seen. It's got like a greenish tent and all kinds of color variations. I just want to trade right now maybe but it will take something special for me to come off it. I like nicer schaffers, other brad Roberts and special strawsers. Can also add money to a Watkins fiddle box. Pm me what you have

BottomLand54

That thing is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulian82

BottomLand54

I will trade 3 paul platz for it. And 2 Corder's because I know it sounds better....

Dfxhunter

Pooh4459

BottomLand54

Pooh4459

Anyone have a different wood bronzed glass they would trade besides Zebrawood?

MS Boy

Quote from: Pooh4459 on May 15, 2018, 04:15:30 PM
Anyone have a different wood bronzed glass they would trade besides Zebrawood?

What is wrong with the BR bronzed glass over Alum in Zebrawood ? This is one of his originals, I might would trade.

Pooh4459

Nothing wrong with it at all I just already have one and I sold you that one remember. Lol

MS Boy

Quote from: Pooh4459 on May 15, 2018, 06:17:17 PM
Nothing wrong with it at all I just already have one and I sold you that one remember. Lol

I know that was my point. Lol

BottomLand54

I personally like the 8 hole calls better then the 4 hole calls I cannot believe this call is still up.... how much you want for it. That is some beautiful blue mahoe? What are you wanting to trade exactly?

Happy hooker

Here in Minnesota we have "bronzed " glass every mourning from Oct to May and it takes 10 minutes to scrape,,never yet had a turkey come jump up on the hood.

BottomLand54

Quote from: Happy hooker on May 15, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
Here in Minnesota we have "bronzed " glass every mourning from Oct to May and it takes 10 minutes to scrape,,never yet had a turkey come jump up on the hood.
Lol