OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pine Ridge Nebraska

Started by Halfski, May 13, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redjones

If you guys are looking for almost a Guaranteed chance at World Class Toms then look no farther than NW Indiana  a Turkey behind every tree and a Morel behind every bush.
Plenty of parking and tons of lodging,come one come all before word gets out and its over.    :wagon:

Greg
Semper Fi

joey46

Lots of "fake news" being thrown about.  States that are enlightened enough to have a tag and report system in place would be great places to review before making 2019 plans.  Let's all head for Rhode Island.  Anyone hunt RI?

fallhnt

Anybody can look at the NE hunting atlas and get the same amount of info that the o.p. posted,same with SD. I hunt public in KS NE IL and MO. I give out that much onfo. I've also read,Black Hills hunts that were a bust in SD. on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

turkeyfoot

Alaska is where its at I would suggest all cyber scouters make your plane reservations now don't miss out

Gobspur

Quote from: redjones on May 14, 2018, 06:38:33 PM
If you guys are looking for almost a Guaranteed chance at World Class Toms then look no farther than NW Indiana  a Turkey behind every tree and a Morel behind every bush.
Plenty of parking and tons of lodging,come one come all before word gets out and its over.    :wagon:

Greg
Problem is, there are no trees in NW Indiana lol.

Seriously, this topic is a reason to advocate for, and do all you can to support conservation and increase public land opportunities. Fight to keep the public ground we got, and fight to add more.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

idratherb

Just go to the piggly wiggly, they may not gobble but you'll find some.