turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DSD decoys

Started by billy29435, February 06, 2011, 04:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy29435

well i bit the bullet.I just ordered myself the upright hen and a jake decoy.I can't wait untill they get here :happy0064: 

jbrown

hunter22

Best decoys on the market in my opinion.

OldHen

and the guys that work there are AWESOME.....

Dan Mallia

Great dekes, customer service and Made in the USA  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Will_price

I'm getting both hens in Nashville!!!! :z-guntootsmiley:
Member of The Tenth, since 2005

LilFridWV

Bought the "Breeding Pair" for my birthday. I can't wait to use them. Ya think DSD is trying to get me divorced with the new Strutter? It looks awesome! Can't wait to go to Nashville! :z-guntootsmiley:

fallsflight

You won't be disappointed....great decoy!

neal

They are some sweet decoys!!

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

WVhuntEER

I just ordered an upright hen.  I can't wait to get it!

ClayW

I have the upright and breeding hens....adding the strutter this year

sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Ack

I'm thinking REAL hard about adding a jake to my hen this spring, but at the same time I'm looking at a new bow as well.....decisions, decisions!

Nature's Echo Calls ProStaff

allchokedup

I have their jake and hen and want another hen. The ones I have now are the hard bodied style and I'm hoping their newer version made out of the softer material is better.I looked at the LCD hen yesterday at BPS and made my mind up on getting another DSD hen, probably pull the trigger on one at the Convention.