turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best push button call?

Started by Tail Feathers, April 22, 2011, 09:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

I have a friend who is handicapped.  He broke his neck years ago and his hand use is somewhat limited.  To further complicate matters, he gags horribly on mouth calls and can't use them.
Looking for a good push pin call to help keep his hand movement down.  Something he can play completely one handed.  But it needs to be real good because it will be his primary call. 

Additionally, we live in a very humid area so that may factor in.

Who makes the best?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

bird

I would suggest that you talk to Shannon (OG) as he is the Push-Pin King.  He should be able to recommend a good quality "hunting" call for your friend.

Good Luck

bird

bowhunter84

Quote from: bird on April 22, 2011, 11:09:45 AM
I would suggest that you talk to Shannon (OG) as he is the Push-Pin King.  He should be able to recommend a good quality "hunting" call for your friend.

Good Luck

bird

:agreed:

gwa

Someone made one yrs ago that you could actually mount on the gun and I think had a string on it to make the call work, might be an option or maybe someone else has something similar.

bowhunter84

Quote from: gwa on April 25, 2011, 05:27:01 PM
Someone made one yrs ago that you could actually mount on the gun and I think had a string on it to make the call work, might be an option or maybe someone else has something similar.
thats the call i used to kill my first turkey. i would hold it in my hand and pull the string but it came with the straps to mount it to the barrel