turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by ChaseTM, April 20, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaseTM

I've been following some threads through the season and thought I should go ahead and make an introduction post—This seems like one awesome site!

I'm 34, Marine Corps and OIF Vet, father of three boys and I work way too many hours! I like to deer hunt, hunt out West, but given the choice I'd rather chase turkey's in the hills of Tennessee. I'm a member of most of the turkey hunting Groups on FB, but I'm sick of all the drama and FB algorithms; so I'm going back to hanging out in Forums — that's why I'm here.

Anyways, I hope to learn a lot from you veteran turkey hunters and meet some new friends along the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Jeremy

Welcome to the site...you will like it!

Spitten and drummen

Welcome and Simper Fi devil dog.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

tomstopper

Welcome brother. Nice to have another devil dog on here. Semper Fi and good luck this season.

Caspar

welcome to the forum and thank you for your service

Sir-diealot

Welcome to the site. Thank you for your service.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

zelmo1

1iagobblergetter

Welcome and also Thank you !!!

bbcoach

:welcomeOG:  from a Veteran Marine and one living within 2 miles of MCAS Cherry Point.  This is a GREAT site!  Plenty of people that are willing to share their knowledge to make all of us better Turkey hunters.  Good to have you Aboard!  OORAH!

ChaseTM

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! And Semper Fi to my Marine brethren

Tail Feathers

Welcome!  Shannon don't track us or stalk us with ads so you're in a good place here.
Thanks for your service and that's a great pic. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Happy

Thanks for your service and welcome.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

daddyduke

Welcome to OG! Thanks for your service.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Rzrbac

Welcome and thank you for your service. Nice hat by the way I believe I have a few like it.

captpete

:welcomeOG:

Thank you for service!